As a UI/UX designer, you know fundamental design principles like the back of your hand. And with the fast-moving pace of technology, you often have to marry the demands of the current tech trends with everything you know about design.
In this tech huddle, we’ll discuss this balancing act and learn how to master the art of learning which design rules you can — and can’t — break.
This event is for you if:
- You’re a UI/UX designer at a tech startup or corporation and want to learn how to continue honing your skills in the context of the ever-changing tech world
- You’re considering a career in UI/UX design and want to proactively learn how to approach a key challenge
At this event, you will:
- Listen to a successful tech designer and learn how they approached this challenge
- Have an opportunity to ask your questions in an interactive Q&A
- Network with other pixel-perfect professionals
6-7pm: Keynote + Q&A