After you’ve built your product or service, there’s more work to be done. Unless you hit a stroke of luck, your ideal customers won’t come find you — you’ll have to strategically find them. Defining who your customers are, how you’ll reach them, when you’ll reach them, and what you’ll say to them is all part of your go-to-market strategy.
This session of our Words of Wisdom series brings together a group of successful entrepreneurs in a panel who will discuss what they did, what worked and what they wish they knew before they hit the market with their product. The panel will be followed by an interactive Q&A.
This event is for you if:
- You’re an early-stage entrepreneur looking to develop your go-to-market strategy and want to gain personal feedback from established entrepreneurs to supplement your research
- You’re considering becoming an entrepreneur and want to absorb as much knowledge as you can about the challenges you will face before taking the plunge
At the event, you will:
- Learn from successful entrepreneurs who will offer their insights and stories on their go-to-market experiences to new entrepreneurs
- Meet and network with other entrepreneurs also exploring this topic
- Hear about the latest trends and opportunities within go-to-market strategy
6-7pm: Snacks & networking