Collaborating with subject experts. Learning complex concepts well enough to be able to simplify them for others. Churning out quality written pieces, quickly (even with writer’s block). Cleaning up copy.
It’s just another day in the life of a tech writer — and the field is critical to communicate important company information to customers, manufacturers, and more. In this tech huddle, we’ll discuss the current state of tech writing and future opportunities tech writers can look forward to.
This event is for you if:
- You’re a tech writer at a tech startup or corporation and want to learn how to continue honing your skill in the context of the ever-changing tech world
- You’re considering a career in tech writing and want to proactively learn how to approach a key challenge
At this event, you will:
- Listen to a successful tech writer and learn their best practices
- Have an opportunity to ask your questions in an interactive Q&A
- Network with other tech writers
6-7pm: Keynote + Q&A